Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village offers fulfilling volunteer experiences for all ages and interests. We frequently work with seniors, corporate groups, scouts, and students of all ages looking to complete community service hours.
Volunteer opportunities are available in the following areas: school tour docents, special events, historic interpretation, collections, historic costuming, gardening and grounds, administrative and clerical, maintenance, and more. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out our Volunteer Application and forward it to email@example.com. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your interests.
2019 Event Volunteer Opportunities:
- Pioneer Day Camp – July 8 – 12, July 22 – 26, August 5 -9 – Educational Programming
- 35th Annual Buffalo Niagara Scottish Festival – August 17 – 18, Varying Shifts – Admissions, Ticket Sales, ID Check & More!
- Harvest Day – September 21, Varying Shifts – Educational Programming
- Halloween Trick or Treat – October 18 & October 19 – Steffen Snack Stop
- Taste of Christmas Past – December 7 – Admissions, Raffles
- Breakfast With Santa – December 15 – Serving, Clean Up
- Seasonal Decorations – Scottish (August), Halloween (October), Holiday (November).
Becoming a volunteer is easy.
To sign up, please complete the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 716-689-1440 for more information.