It takes a village to ensure a happy and safe experience for all.
2021 Visitor Updates
- As per New York State and CDC guidelines, masks are required for all unvaccinated individuals.
- Hands-on, interactive and/or small exhibits have been temporarily closed.
- At this time, this includes the Erie Canal Room and Pioneer Kitchen.
- Self-guided tours are available in the Village, utilizing our new Virtual App.
- For the safety of our visitors and artifacts, the historic buildings are viewable behind plexiglass barriers.
- The Community Artisan Village program is held on Saturdays (10am – 4pm).
- Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the Museum for guest use.