- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Celebrate the Fall Season at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village!
Our Harvest Festival is a family friendly event that merges educational demonstrations with fun activities. Visitors can talk to our Historic Interpreters and Artisan Demonstrators, discover 19th century harvest traditions, and take part in pie eating contests, corn shucking contests, and hayrides.
There are a range of fun, family-friendly activities in which visitors can take part. These include:
- Pie Eating Contests (held at 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM)
- Corn Shucking Contests (held at 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM)
- Hayrides (held throughout the event for an additional fee)
- We also have our guilds on hand to talk about their heritage crafts and skills. Be sure to check them out!
Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village has a number of historic demonstrations throughout our campus. These demonstrations include:
- Making cider using a 19th century cider press
- Fall foraging for dyestuffs and dyeing cloth
- Creating corn husk dolls and dried apple rings
- And many more!
Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village will be selling roasted corn, caramel apples, and cider throughout the event.
COVID -19 Regulations
Masks required regardless of vaccination status while on BNHV campus.
$10 Military, Seniors & Children
BNHV Members FREE
Tickets are available online here.
Please note: pets, including but not limited to dogs, are not permitted. Service animals are permitted.
To accommodate new health and safety regulations, we have implemented some changes. Please visit this webpage to learn more about how we plan to keep you safe during your visit with us.
and the BNHV Board of Trustees.