How it will benefit YOU…
Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village is a 501-c(3) not-for-profit, private organization and all donations and pledges are tax-deductable. Our museum welcomes 30,000 visitors each year. These visitors include classroom-age children, student groups, young families, seniors, regional visitors, national and international tourists, organizations, businesses, and other corporations. Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village operates a website and a number of social media sites. Our website at bnhv.org receives over 60,000 hits annually in addition to our other online followers on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, weebly and Pinterest. In addition, Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village maintains a growing membership of almost 500 patrons, a mailing list of almost 700 addresses, and a listserv with over 2,000 contacts.
As a participant of Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village’s Adopt-a-House Program, you will receive the following mentions for the duration of your pledge:
- Listed on our website as a sponsor, contributor and supporter on our historic building page, support us page, and links page; each listing will include a link to your website.
- Featured in one of our quarterly newsletters with an image and article recognizing your sponsorship. You will also be mentioned in each newsletter as a contributor.
- Each month, we celebrate a different “house” on our online media. When your house’s month begins, you will be listed as the building’s sponsor and your website, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Youtube page will be featured and linked in with our social media.
- You will also be featured in our monthly email blasts to our listserv featuring the updates made to your sponsored building.
- Future plans to construct a donor wall will also list you as a contributor to our Adopt-a-House Program.
- A slate sign will be engraved with the name of the sponsored building, date of construction and your name as the sponsor, and will be proudly hung at the entrance of your adopted house.
Other benefits include:
- A complementary family-level, patron membership to you and up to 10 partners/employees as listed and provided to BNHV for the duration of your pledge. These memberships include free general admission on a daily basis for you and your family, discounted or free admittance to special events and educational programming, free use of our research library, and much more!
- A free day for you and/or your partners, employees, patrons during each summer of your sponsorship which can take the form of a picnic or other event to be arranged with our event coordinator.
- Helping a community center and cultural asset thrive for the benefit of Western New York.
- The benefit of helping preserve an important part of our community’s past.