Annual Open House & Report to the Community
May 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Thursday, May 11th
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Join us for our Annual Open House featuring:
- Brief guided tours offered at 6:15 pm and 6:30 pm
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for the Community Art Gallery at 6:45 pm
- Executive Director’s Report to the Community at 7:00 pm
Meet our staff, Board of Trustees, Guild Members and Volunteers, and learn how to get involved at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village.
Light refreshments to be served. Admission is free.
Learn More About
- Our 2017 educational offerings and special events
- Becoming a member, volunteer, and/or sponsor
- Joining one of our Artisan Guilds
For more information, please call 716-689-1440.