Become a part of the Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village Artisan Community!
Beginning in May 2021, our Community Artisan Groups will offer a new way to get involved at BNHV.
Community Artisans engage, learn, and work together on various projects in our historic setting, using traditional tools and methods.
You can become an integral part of this experience and join a passionate community of people working together to
preserve and perpetuate rural heritage crafts.
As a Community Artisan, you receive:
- Dedicated time and space for your craft on BNHV grounds
- The opportunity to learn from other skilled artisans
- Free regular admission to BNHV
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
Opportunities will be offered in:
- Fiber Arts
- Historic Foodways
Individuals may join only one Community Artisan Group. Limited spaces are available.
- If the group of your choice is full, please contact email@example.com to be placed on the waiting list.
The Community Artisan Program runs from May 1st, 2021 to October 30th, 2021. The $50 registration fee covers materials for this period.
- Registration closes May 31, 2021.
- Any requests made after that date will be considered on a case by case basis.